Welcome to the Downed Birds section of Animal Search & Services.
This is a list of what you should do
So if you find a sick, Injured or dead bird please do these things
1. Don't pick it up or move it. Leave it alone!!!! Don't even try to feed or water it you can do more harm then good.
2. Call a professional to remove it.
3. Wait or give the right directions to where bird is.
4. If alive stay close but not to close. But just in eye sight of where the bird. BUT PLEASE KEEP SAFE
Once the Animal professional is there show them where it is and move far away.
6. If there is any info or paperwork the the Animal Professional need please do it as it help with getting the right help fast for the bird.
All in all just leave it wild so they heal faster with less stress